The dragon prophecy : the fourth adventure in the Kingdom of Fantasy / [text by] Geronimo Stilton ; [illustrations by Danilo Barozzi, Silvia Bigolin, and Giuseppe Giundani ; translated by Julia Heim].
Currently available copies
- 19 copies available at PINES (Show copies)
- 0 copies available at Northwest Georgia Regional Library
- 0 copies available at Dalton-Whitfield Library
0 current holds on 37 total copies
- ISBN: 9780545393515
- ISBN: 0545393515
- Physical Description: 320 p. : ill. ; 20 cm.
- Publisher: New York, N.Y. : Scholastic Inc., 2012.
Contents / Notes
|General Note:|| "Original title Quarto Viaggo nel Regno della Fantasia"--T.p. verso.
|Summary, etc.:|| Princess Sterling sends the Dragon of the Rainbow and Scribblehopper to bring Geronimo Stilton back the the Kingdom of Fantasy, because he is the hero in the dragon prophecy who will find the stolen dragon egg and restore harmony to the kingdom.
Find similar items by subject
Stilton, Geronimo (Fictitious character) >
Mice > Juvenile fiction.
Dragons > Juvenile fiction.
Quests (Expeditions) > Juvenile fiction.
Mice > Fiction.
Dragons > Fiction.
Adventure and adventurers > Fiction.