Here comes Doctor Hippo / Jonathan London ; illustrated by Gilles Eduar.
Related electronic resources
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1402/2011940122-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1402/2011940122-d.html - Publisher description
Currently available copies
- 26 out of 29 copies are currently available at PINES. (Show copies)
- 0 out of 0 copies are currently available at Desoto Trail Regional Library.
0 current holds on 29 total copies.
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
- ISBN: 9781590788516
- ISBN: 1590788516
- ISBN: 9781620915950
- ISBN: 1620915952
- Physical Description: 32 unnumbered pages : color illustrations ; 23 x 24 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: Honesdale, Pa. : Boyds Mills Press, ©2012.
Contents / Notes
While playing doctor, Hippo visits the other animals until he gets scared and runs home to Doctor Mommy.
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||Hippopotamus > Juvenile fiction.
Physicians > Juvenile fiction.
Imagination > Juvenile fiction.
Hippopotamus > Fiction.
Play > Fiction.