- 43 copies at PINES. (Show)
- 0 copies at Athens Regional Library System.
- 0 copies at Athens-Clarke County Library.
0 current holds with 52 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Athens Regional Library System - Athens-Clarke County Library||J LUPICA||31001002296268||JUV||Checked out||04/23/2014|
- ISBN: 9780399252273
- ISBN: 0399252274
- Physical Description: 292 p.; 24 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Philomel Books, 2012.
|Summary, etc.:|| Fifteen-year-old Drew "True" Robinson loves being the best point-guard prospect in high school basketball, but learns the consequences of fame through a former player, as well as through the man who expects to be his manager when True reaches the NBA.
Search for related items by subject
Teamwork (Sports) > Fiction.
Conduct of life > Fiction.
High schools > Fiction.
Schools > Fiction.
African Americans > Fiction.