Currently available copies
- 18 copies available at PINES (Show copies)
- 0 copies available at Northwest Georgia Regional Library
- 0 copies available at Dalton-Whitfield Library
1 current hold on 20 total copies
- ISBN: 9780803738737 (hardback)
- ISBN: 0803738730 (hardback)
- Physical Description: 263 p. ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Dial Books, c2012.
Contents / Notes
|Summary, etc.:|| Teens Shay, Marco, Lexi, and Ryan, quarantined in a shopping mall when a biological bomb igoes off in an air duct, learn that in an emergency people change, and not always for the better, as many become sick and supplies run low.
Find similar items by subject