- 17 copies at PINES. (Show)
- 0 copies at Northwest Georgia Regional Library.
- 0 copies at Dalton-Whitfield Library .
2 current holds with 20 total copies.
- ISBN: 9780803738737 (hardback)
- ISBN: 0803738730 (hardback)
- Physical Description: 263 p. ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Dial Books, c2012.
|Summary, etc.:|| Teens Shay, Marco, Lexi, and Ryan, quarantined in a shopping mall when a biological bomb igoes off in an air duct, learn that in an emergency people change, and not always for the better, as many become sick and supplies run low.