- 53 copies at PINES. (Show)
- 0 copies at Northwest Georgia Regional Library.
- 0 copies at Dalton-Whitfield Library .
0 current holds with 65 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status|
|Northwest Georgia Regional Library - Dalton-Whitfield Library||YA FUKUDA, ANDREW||31038000712623||YAFICTION||Checked out|
- ISBN: 9781250005144 (hbk.)
- ISBN: 1250005140 (hbk.)
- Physical Description: 296 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : St. Martin's Press, 2012.
|Summary, etc.:|| Seventeen-year-old Gene has passed as a vampire for years, carefully following every rule, but now, just as he finds a girl worth fighting for, he is chosen to participate in the hunt for the last remaining humans among ruthless vampires who soon suspect his true nature.
Search for related items by subject
Survival > Juvenile fiction.
Vampires > Fiction.
Hunting > Fiction.
Survival > Fiction.
JUVENILE FICTION / Action & Adventure / Survival Stories.