Currently available copies
- 54 copies available at PINES (Show copies)
- 0 copies available at Northwest Georgia Regional Library
- 0 copies available at Dalton-Whitfield Library
0 current holds on 65 total copies
|Library System: Library Branch Name||Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
|Northwest Georgia Regional Library:
|YAFICTION||YA FUKUDA, ANDREW
(Send Call No. in Text Message)
- ISBN: 9781250005144 (hbk.)
- ISBN: 1250005140 (hbk.)
- Physical Description: 296 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : St. Martin's Press, 2012.
Contents / Notes
|Summary, etc.:|| Seventeen-year-old Gene has passed as a vampire for years, carefully following every rule, but now, just as he finds a girl worth fighting for, he is chosen to participate in the hunt for the last remaining humans among ruthless vampires who soon suspect his true nature.
Find similar items by subject
Survival > Juvenile fiction.
Vampires > Fiction.
Hunting > Fiction.
Survival > Fiction.
JUVENILE FICTION / Action & Adventure / Survival Stories.