Engineers / [written by John Farndon ... [et. al] ; editor-in-chief, Adam Hart-Davis].
Currently available copies
- 6 out of 6 copies are currently available at PINES. (Show copies)
- 1 out of 1 copy are currently available at Roddenbery Memorial Library System.
0 current holds on 6 total copies.
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
|Roddenbery Memorial Library System:
Roddenbery Memorial Library
|ADULT||AN 620 FAR
(Send Call No. in Text Message)
- ISBN: 9780756692643 :
- ISBN: 0756692644 :
- Physical Description: 360 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 31 cm.
- Edition: 1st American ed.
- Publisher: New York, N.Y. : DK Publishing, 2012.
Contents / Notes
Subtitle on cover: From the great pyramids to the pioneers of space travel.
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||Engineers > Biography.
Engineering > History.