Crimson green : a Quinn Parker novel of suspense / Bruce Zimmerman.
- 10 copies at PINES. (Show)
- 0 copies at Athens Regional Library System.
- 0 copies at Athens-Clarke County Library.
0 current holds with 10 total copies.
- ISBN: 0060170697
- ISBN: 9780060170691
- Physical Description: 327 p. ; 24 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York, NY : HarperCollins, c1994.
|Summary, etc.:|| In California, gambler Brad Helfan receives a death threat: abandon his lead in the U.S. Open golf tournament, or else. He ignores it and dies by a sniper's bullet on the 18th fairway. Police find the sniper dead, which leaves them clueless, and Helfan's caddie, Quinn Parker, takes over. By the author of Full-Bodied Red.
Search for related items by subject
Parker, Quinn (Fictitious character) >
Psychotherapists > Fiction.
California > Fiction.