Breadcrumbs / Anne Ursu ; drawings by Erin McGuire.
- 43 copies at PINES. (Show)
- 0 copies at Northwest Georgia Regional Library.
- 0 copies at Dalton-Whitfield Library .
1 current hold with 59 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Northwest Georgia Regional Library - Dalton-Whitfield Library||J URSU, ANNE||31038000718059||JFICTION||Checked out||03/18/2014|
- ISBN: 9780062015051 (trade bdg.)
- ISBN: 0062015052 (trade bdg.)
- ISBN: 9780062015068 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 312 p. : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Walden Pond Press, 2011.
|Summary, etc.:|| "Hazel and Jack are best friends until an accident with a magical mirror and a run-in with a villainous queen find Hazel on her own, entering an enchanted wood in the hopes of saving Jack's life" -- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:|| Ages 8-12.
Search for related items by subject