Currently available copies
- 10 copies available at PINES (Show copies)
- 1 copy available at Clayton County Library System
1 current hold on 12 total copies
|Library System: Library Branch Name||Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
|Clayton County Library System:
|YA||YA MARCHETTA, MELINA
(Send Call No. in Text Message)
- ISBN: 9780763647582
- ISBN: 0763647586
- ISBN: 9780763660628 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0763660620 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 328 p. ; 24 cm.
- Edition: 1st Candlewick Press ed.
- Publisher: Somerville, Mass. : Candlewick Press, 2011.
Contents / Notes
|General Note:|| "Reinforced trade edition"--Jkt.
|Summary, etc.:|| After his favorite uncle's violent death, Tom Mackee watches his family implode, quits school, and turns his back on music and everyone who matters, and while he is in no shape to mend what is broken, he fears that no one else is, either.
Find similar items by subject