- 12 copies at PINES. (Show)
- 1 copy at Clayton County Library System.
0 current holds with 12 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status|
|Clayton County Library System - Headquarters Library||YA MARCHETTA, MELINA||31012003227640||YA||Available|
- ISBN: 9780763647582
- ISBN: 0763647586
- ISBN: 9780763660628 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0763660620 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 328 p. ; 24 cm.
- Edition: 1st Candlewick Press ed.
- Publisher: Somerville, Mass. : Candlewick Press, 2011.
|General Note:|| "Reinforced trade edition"--Jkt.
|Summary, etc.:|| After his favorite uncle's violent death, Tom Mackee watches his family implode, quits school, and turns his back on music and everyone who matters, and while he is in no shape to mend what is broken, he fears that no one else is, either.
Search for related items by subject