The piper's son / Melina Marchetta.
Currently available copies
- 11 out of 11 copies are currently available at PINES.
0 current holds on 11 total copies.
- ISBN: 9780763647582
- ISBN: 0763647586
- ISBN: 9780763660628 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0763660620 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 328 p. ; 24 cm.
- Edition: 1st Candlewick Press ed.
- Publisher: Somerville, Mass. : Candlewick Press, 2011.
Contents / Notes
"Reinforced trade edition"--Jkt.
After his favorite uncle's violent death, Tom Mackee watches his family implode, quits school, and turns his back on music and everyone who matters, and while he is in no shape to mend what is broken, he fears that no one else is, either.
Find similar items by subject