The lost hero [sound recording] / Rick Riordan.
Currently available copies
- 30 out of 33 copies are currently available at PINES.
0 current holds on 33 total copies.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9780307711793 :
- ISBN: 030771179X :
- ISBN: 9780307711779
- ISBN: 0307711773
- Physical Description: 14 sound discs (ca. 72 min. each) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: New York : Random House/Listening Library, p2010.
Contents / Notes
|Participant or Performer:||
Read by Joshua Swanson.
Jason, Piper, and Leo, three students from a school for "bad kids," find themselves at Camp Half-Blood, where they learn that they are demigods and begin a quest to free Hera, who has been imprisoned by Mother Earth herself.
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||Mythology, Greek > Juvenile fiction.
Camps > Juvenile fiction.
Hera (Greek deity) > Juvenile fiction.
Gaia (Greek deity) > Juvenile fiction.
Monsters > Juvenile fiction.
Find related items by series
- Heroes of Olympus ; bk. 1
- Riordan, Rick. Heroes of Olympus ; bk. 1.
- Riordan, Rick. Heroes of Olympus (Listening Library) ; bk. 1.