Rich dad poor dad : what the rich teach their kids about money-- that the poor and middle class do not! / by Robert T. Kiyosaki with Sharon L. Lechter.
Currently available copies
0 current holds on 4 total copies
|Library System: Library Branch Name||Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
|Athens Regional Library System:
Athens-Clarke County Library
|NONFICTION||NONFIC 332.024 KIYOSAKI
(Send Call No. in Text Message)
- ISBN: 9780446567404 (pbk.) :
- ISBN: 044656740X (pbk.) :
- Physical Description: viii, 266 p. : ill ; 18 cm.
- Edition: 1st United States mass market ed.
- Publisher: New York : Business Plus, 2010.
Contents / Notes
|General Note:|| Originally published: Paradise Valley, Ariz. : TechPress, c1998.
|Summary, etc.:|| Argues that a good education and a secure job are not guarantees for financial success, and describes six guidelines for making money work for oneself.
Find similar items by subject