Rich dad poor dad : what the rich teach their kids about money-- that the poor and middle class do not! / by Robert T. Kiyosaki with Sharon L. Lechter.
1 current hold with 4 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Athens Regional Library System - Athens-Clarke County Library||NONFIC 332.024 KIYOSAKI||31001001917955||NONFICTION||Checked out||06/02/2011|
- ISBN: 9780446567404 (pbk.) :
- ISBN: 044656740X (pbk.) :
- Physical Description: viii, 266 p. : ill ; 18 cm.
- Edition: 1st United States mass market ed.
- Publisher: New York : Business Plus, 2010.
|General Note:|| Originally published: Paradise Valley, Ariz. : TechPress, c1998.
|Summary, etc.:|| Argues that a good education and a secure job are not guarantees for financial success, and describes six guidelines for making money work for oneself.
Search for related items by subject