- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1010/2010015469-d.html - Publisher description
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1307/2010015469-b.html - Contributor biographical information
9 current holds with 239 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status|
|Northwest Georgia Regional Library - Dalton-Whitfield Library||J RIORDAN, RICK||31685002469931||JFICTION||Available|
|Northwest Georgia Regional Library - Dalton-Whitfield Library||YA RIORDAN, RICK||31038000717655||YAFICTION||Available|
- ISBN: 9781423113393
- ISBN: 142311339X
- ISBN: 9781423142652 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 1423142659 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 553 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Disney/Hyperion Books, c2010.
|Summary, etc.:|| Jason, Piper, and Leo, three students from a school for "bad kids," find themselves at Camp Half-Blood, where they learn that they are demigods and begin a quest to free Hera, who has been imprisoned by Mother Earth herself.
|Study Program Information Note:|| AR 4.5 19.0.
|Awards Note:|| Young Reader's Choice Award, Junior Division 2013.
Search for related items by subject
Adventure stories, American.