Fall of giants / Ken Follett.
Related electronic resources
http://www.ken-follett.com/century/Fall_of_Giants_discussion_guide.pdf - Discussion Guide
Currently available copies
- 168 out of 178 copies are currently available at PINES. (Show copies)
- 10 out of 10 copies are currently available at Athens Regional Library System.
1 current hold on 178 total copies.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9780525951650 (hbk.)
- ISBN: 0525951652 (hbk.)
- Physical Description: xiv, 985 pages : color map ; 25 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Dutton, ©2010.
Contents / Notes
Col. maps on endpapers.
Follows the fate of five interrelated families - American, German, Russian, English, and Welsh - as they move through the dramas of the First World War, the Russian Revolution, and the struggle for women's suffrage.
Find similar items by subject