The River Cottage bread handbook / by Daniel Stevens ; introduced by Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall.
Currently available copies
- 5 out of 6 copies are currently available at PINES. (Show copies)
- 1 out of 1 copy are currently available at Roddenbery Memorial Library System.
1 current hold on 6 total copies.
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
|Roddenbery Memorial Library System:
Roddenbery Memorial Library
|ADULT||AN 641.815 STE
(Send Call No. in Text Message)
- ISBN: 9781580081863 (hbk.)
- ISBN: 158008186X (hbk.)
- Physical Description: 223 p. : col. ill. ; 21 cm.
- Edition: 1st U.S. ed.
- Publisher: Berkeley [Calif.] : Ten Speed Press, c2010.
Contents / Notes
Why bake bread? -- Getting started -- Bread making step-by-step -- The basic bread recipe -- Beyond the basic loaf -- Bread made with wild yeast -- Bread made without yeast -- Buns, biscuits & batter breads -- Using leftover bread -- Building a clay oven -- Useful things.
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||River Cottage (Television program)