Anatomy of a business plan : a step-by-step guide to building the business and securing your company's future.
Currently available copies
- 2 out of 3 copies are currently available at PINES. (Show copies)
- 0 out of 0 copies are currently available at Middle Georgia Regional Library.
- 0 out of 0 copies are currently available at Washington Memorial Library.
0 current holds on 3 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
- ISBN: 9780944205372
- ISBN: 0944205372
- Physical Description: xii, 356 p. : ill ; 28 cm.
- Edition: 7th ed.
- Publisher: Tustin, CA : Out of Your Mind & into the Marketplace, 2008.
Contents / Notes
|Bibliography, etc.:|| Includes bibliographical resources (p. 167-176) and index.
|Contents:|| Business plan considerations -- Cover sheet & table of contents -- Executive summary -- Part I : the organizational plan -- Part II : the marketing plan -- Part III : financial documents -- Part IV : supporting documents -- U.S. tax information : aid to business planning -- Business planning for a nonprofit -- Packaging and updating your business plan -- Financing your business -- Resource lists & links for business plan research -- Appendix I : Marine Art of California business plan -- Appendix II: Dayne Landscaping, Inc. business plan -- Wholesale Mobile Homes.com business plan -- Appendix IV: Karma Jazz Café business plan -- Blank forms and worksheets (to copy and use).
Find similar items by subject
New business enterprises > Planning.