- 1 copy at PINES. (Show)
- 0 copies at Athens Regional Library System.
- 0 copies at Athens-Clarke County Library.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
- ISBN: 9780727868176 (hbk.)
- ISBN: 0727868179 (hbk.)
- Physical Description: ix, 299 p. ; 23 cm.
- Publisher: Sutton : Severn House, 2009.
|General Note:|| Originally published: London: Penguin, 1997.
|Summary, etc.:|| It is seven years since a stake was driven through the heart of the infamous Count Dracula. Seven years which have not eradicated the terrible memories for Jonathan and Mina Harker, who now have a young son. To lay their memories to rest they return to Transylvania, and can find no trace of the horrific events. But, beneath the earth, Dracula's soul lies in limbo, waiting for the Lifeblood that will revive him.
Search for related items by subject
Dracula, Count (Fictitious character) >
Vampires > Fiction.