Whistlin' Dixie in a nor'easter / Lisa Patton.
Currently available copies
- 85 out of 88 copies are currently available at PINES.
1 current hold on 88 total copies.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9780312556600 (alk. paper : hbk.)
- ISBN: 0312556608 (alk. paper : hbk.)
- ISBN: 9780312658892 (pbk)
- ISBN: 0312658893 (pbk)
- Physical Description: 312 p. ; 25 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Thomas Dunne Books/St. Martin's Press, 2009.
Contents / Notes
Leaving her beloved Memphis to help her husband's pipe dream of running a Vermont inn, southern belle Leelee Satterfield discovers numerous unanticipated challenges and is forced to apply her southern-style wits in the wake of a cruel swindle.
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||Women > Southern States > Fiction.
Hotelkeepers > Fiction.
Bed and breakfast accommodations > Fiction.
City and town life > Vermont > Fiction.