- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/bios/random057/97015515.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/samples/random042/97015515.html - Sample text
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/description/random046/97015515.html - Publisher description
Currently available copies
0 current holds on 29 total copies
|Library System: Library Branch Name
(Click library name for locations and hours)
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
|Athens Regional Library System:
Athens-Clarke County Library
(Send Call No. in Text Message)
- ISBN: 0385488955
- ISBN: 9780385488952
- ISBN: 0385488947
- ISBN: 9780385488945
- Physical Description: 291 p. ; 25 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Doubleday, c1998.
Contents / Notes
|Summary, etc.:|| In Iowa, a satanic cult is suspected in a series of ritualistic murders which include mutilation. One victim had a breast cut off, another was castrated. Former deputy sheriff Carl Houseman investigates. A debut in fiction.
Find similar items by subject
Satanism > Fiction.
Abduction > Fiction.
Iowa > Fiction.