Related electronic resources
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1112/2007050719-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1116/2007050719-d.html - Publisher description
Currently available copies
- 57 out of 72 copies are currently available at PINES. (Show copies)
- 3 out of 6 copies are currently available at West Georgia Regional Library System.
0 current holds on 72 total copies.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 0545040493
- ISBN: 9780545040495
222 p. ; 20 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Scholastic Press, 2008.
Contents / Notes
|General Note:||Accelerated Reader/Renaissance Learning MG 5.2 6.|
|Summary, etc.:||Guided by her rules, nine-year-old Allie works to get past being just the new girl at school, eagerly awaits the arrival of her kitten, and faces turmoil when her grandmother visits while the family is still settling into their new home.|
|Study Program Information:||
Accelerated Reader/Renaissance Learning MG 5.2 6.
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||Schools Juvenile fiction
Bullying Juvenile fiction
Grandmothers Juvenile fiction
Rules (Philosophy) Juvenile fiction
Moving, Household Juvenile fiction
Best friends Juvenile fiction