- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0743/2007035054-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0743/2007035054-d.html - Publisher description
Currently available copies
- 74 of 83 copies available at PINES. (Show copies)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Athens Regional Library System.
- 0 of 0 copies available at Athens-Clarke County Library.
0 current holds on 83 total copies
- ISBN: 9780765315236
- ISBN: 0765315238
- Physical Description: 603 pages : map ; 25 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Tor, 2007.
Contents / Notes
|General Note:|| "A Tom Doherty Associates Book."
|Summary, etc.:|| With the world on the brink of total chaos and the people on the verge of savagery, Richard Rahl confronts his own guilt over the situation and struggles to deal with the loss of the one person he loves.
Find similar items by subject