Currently available copies
- 6 of 8 copies available at PINES. (Show copies)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Athens Regional Library System.
- 0 of 0 copies available at Athens-Clarke County Library.
1 current hold on 8 total copies
- ISBN: 0345338588
- ISBN: 9780345338587
- Physical Description: 325 p. ; 18 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Ballantine Books, c1983,
Contents / Notes
|General Note:|| "A Del Rey book."
|Summary, etc.:|| After would-be suicide Zane confronts and kills the incarnation of Death, he finds himself forced to assume the office of Death, with all its duties, in a world revolutionized by magic and science.
Find similar items by subject
Science fiction >