- 21 copies at PINES. (Show)
- 0 copies at Northwest Georgia Regional Library.
- 0 copies at Dalton-Whitfield Library .
2 current holds with 41 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status|
|Northwest Georgia Regional Library - Dalton-Whitfield Library||YA HOPKINS, ELLEN||31038000718414||YAFICTION||Checked out|
- ISBN: 1416940901
- ISBN: 9781416940906
- Physical Description: 681 p. ; 19 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Margaret K. McElderberry Books, c2007.
|Summary, etc.:|| In a powerful sequel to Crank, Kristina is determined to manage her addiction to crack in order to keep her newborn child, but when she is unable to manage her use of the drug and the pull becomes too strong, her greatest fears are quickly realized.
|Target Audience Note:|| 14 up.
Search for related items by subject
Drug abuse > Fiction.
Teenagers > Fiction.