Currently available copies
- 3 copies available at PINES (Show copies)
- 0 copies available at Athens Regional Library System
- 0 copies available at Athens-Clarke County Library
0 current holds on 4 total copies
|Library System: Library Branch Name||Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
|Athens Regional Library System:
Athens-Clarke County Library
(Send Call No. in Text Message)
- ISBN: 0316926086 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9780316926089 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 164 p. : port ; 20 cm.
- Publisher: Boston : Back Bay Books, 1999.
Contents / Notes
|Summary, etc.:|| "Depicting romance in a mortuary could be gruesome but the author succeeds both in poking satirical fun at the maudlin pretentiousness of the funeral industry and in delighting the reader with a hilarious love story." Shapiro. Fic for Youth. 3d ed. *** "Mr. Joyboy, an embalmer, and Aimee Thanatogenos, crematorium cosmetician, find their romance complicated by the appearance of a young English poet."
Find similar items by subject
Motion picture industry >
Hollywood (Los Angeles, Calif.) > Fiction.