- 20 copies at PINES. (Show)
- 0 copies at Athens Regional Library System.
- 0 copies at Athens-Clarke County Library.
0 current holds with 21 total copies.
- ISBN: 0670851299 (alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9780670851294 (alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 358 p. ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Viking, 1996.
|Summary, etc.:|| Retired D.C. homicide detective Eddie Nickles is offered a lot of money to find the street person who may be responsible for a double murder, but what he finds is a tangled web of international intrigue.
Search for related items by subject
Private investigators >
Washington (D.C.) >
Washington (D.C.) > Fiction.