Automated Alice / Jeff Noon ; illustrations by Harry Trumbore.
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/bios/random057/96024822.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/description/random0410/96024822.html - Publisher description
- 2 copies at PINES. (Show)
- 0 copies at Athens Regional Library System.
- 0 copies at Athens-Clarke County Library.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
- ISBN: 0517704900
- ISBN: 9780517704905
- Physical Description: 223 p. : ill ; 19 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Crown Publishers, c1996.
|General Note:|| Sequel to: Alice's adventures in Wonderland / Lewis Carroll.
|Summary, etc.:|| The heroine of Lewis Carroll's 19th Century novel, "Alice in Wonderland," enters a grandfather clock to look for an escaped parrot and finds herself transported to 20th Century Manchester. She becomes the prime suspect in a series of murders and must flee.
Search for related items by subject
Alice (Fictitious character : Carroll) >
Time travel > Fiction.