- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/bios/random056/91058560.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/description/random041/91058560.html - Publisher description
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/bios/random056/91058560.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/description/random041/91058560.html - Publisher description
0 current holds with 109 total copies.
- ISBN: 0394574745
- ISBN: 9780394574745
- ISBN: 9780679744399
- ISBN: 0679744398
- Physical Description: 301 p. ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Knopf, 1992.
|Summary, etc.:|| Cut off from the life of ranching he has come to love by his grandfather's death, John Grady Cole flees to Mexico, where he and his two companions embark on a rugged and cruelly idyllic adventure.
|Additional Physical Form available Note:|| Also issued online.
Search for related items by subject
Prisoners > Fiction.
Cowboys > Fiction.
Mexican-American Border Region > Fiction.
Mexico > Fiction.
Coming of age stories.