http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/description/random049/90023935.html - Publisher description
Currently available copies
- 19 copies available at PINES (Show copies)
- 0 copies available at Athens Regional Library System
- 0 copies available at Athens-Clarke County Library
0 current holds on 19 total copies
- ISBN: 0553074067
- ISBN: 9780553074062
- ISBN: 0593023560
- ISBN: 9780593023563
- Physical Description: 364 p. : ill ; 25 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Bantam Books, 1991.
Contents / Notes
|Summary, etc.:|| Abarrach, the Realm of stone. Here, on a barren world of underground caverns built around a core of molten lava, the lesser races -- humans, elves, and dwarves -- seem to have all died off. Here, too, what may well be the last remnants of the once powerful Sartan still struggle to survive. For Haplo and Alfred -- enemies by heritage, traveling companions by necessity -- Abarrach may reveal more than either dares to discover about the history of Sartan... and the future of all their descendants.
Find similar items by subject
Death Gate Universe (Imaginary place) >
Find related items by series
- A Bantam spectra book
- The Death Gate cycle ; v. 3
- Weis, Margaret. Death Gate cycle ; v. 3.
- Bantam spectra book.