Related electronic resources
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0729/96042351-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0729/96042351-d.html - Publisher description
Currently available copies
- 12 out of 13 copies are currently available at PINES. (Show copies)
- 1 out of 1 copy are currently available at Roddenbery Memorial Library System.
0 current holds on 13 total copies.
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
|Roddenbery Memorial Library System:
Roddenbery Memorial Library
(Send Call No. in Text Message)
- ISBN: 0880709758
- ISBN: 9780880709750
- ISBN: 1590528506
- ISBN: 9781590528501
- Physical Description: 248 pages ; 21 cm.
- Publisher: Sisters, Or. : Multnomah Books, ©1996.
Contents / Notes
John Stranger becomes involved in the lives of a brave and skillful Sioux warrior named Quiet Thunder and the white army captain who has been his blood brother since childhood.
Find similar items by subject