Chasing the dead : a novel / Joe Schreiber.
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0664/2006047713-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0664/2006047713-d.html - Publisher description
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0664/2006047713-s.html - Sample text
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0664/2006047713-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0664/2006047713-d.html - Publisher description
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0664/2006047713-s.html - Sample text
0 current holds with 31 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Athens Regional Library System - Athens-Clarke County Library||FIC SCHREIBE||31001001201491||NEW-BKS||Checked out||03/29/2007|
- ISBN: 0345487478
- ISBN: 9780345487476
- Physical Description: x, 196 p. ; 25 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Ballantine Books, c2006.
|Summary, etc.:|| Sue Young returns home from work to discover that her one-year-old daughter has been kidnapped and is forced to follow the kidnapper's bizarre instructions on a twisted route through a series of small Massachusetts towns in order to rescue her child by morning.
Search for related items by subject
Kidnapping > Fiction.