Currently available copies
0 current holds on 3 total copies
- ISBN: 0684857545 (pbk.) :
- ISBN: 9780684857541 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 463 p. ; 21 cm.
- Edition: 1st Scribner pbk. Fiction ed.
- Publisher: New York : Scribner Paperback Fiction, 2000.
Contents / Notes
|General Note:|| Originally published: New York : Simon & Schuster, 1995.
|Summary, etc.:|| Follows the adventures of Texas Rangers Gus and Call as they join an expedition to seize the Mexican territory of Santa Fe and journey home across the Jornada Del Muerto.
Find similar items by subject
Texas Rangers >
McCrae, Augustus (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Call, Woodrow (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Comanche Indians > Fiction.
Texas > Fiction.