- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0659/2006042255-d.html - Publisher description
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0661/2006042255-s.html - Sample text
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1107/2006042255-b.html - Contributor biographical information
Currently available copies
0 current holds on 43 total copies
|Library System: Library Branch Name||Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
|Athens Regional Library System:
Athens-Clarke County Library
(Send Call No. in Text Message)
- ISBN: 0743289900
- ISBN: 9780743289900
- Physical Description: 286 p. : maps ; 23 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Scribner, c2006.
Contents / Notes
|Summary, etc.:|| Lucie Montgomery's semi-estranged brother, Eli, calls her in France to tell her their father, Leland, has been killed in a hunting accident on the family's five-hundred-acre Virginia vineyard. But the vineyard is now shabby and run-down and her siblings want to sell it. Then Lucie's godfather tells her Leland's death was no accident. With her greedy brother, hell-raising sister, and a seemingly cut-rate vintner hired by Leland just before he died, all the suspects are disturbingly close to home. Unsure whom she can trust, Lucie must uncover the truth -- and oversee a successful harvest -- to save the vineyard she loves.
Find similar items by subject
Montgomery, Lucie (Fictitious character) >
Vintners > Fiction.
Virginia > Fiction.