Their eyes were watching God / Zora Neale Hurston ; with a foreword by Edwidge Danticat and an afterword by Henry Louis Gates, Jr.
1 current hold with 349 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status|
|Athens Regional Library System - Athens-Clarke County Library||FIC HURSTON||31001001912279||FICTION||Available|
|Athens Regional Library System - Athens-Clarke County Library||FIC HURSTON||31001001912394||FICTION||Available|
- ISBN: 0060838671 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9780060838676 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0061120065 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9780061120060 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9781428704848 (Follett binding)
- ISBN: 1428704841 (Follett binding)
- Physical Description: xviii, 219, 16 p. ; 20 cm.
- Edition: 1st Harper Perennial Modern Classics ed.
- Publisher: New York : Harper Perennial Modern Classics, 2006.
|General Note:|| "A novel"--Cover.
"A hardcover edition of this book was originally published by J.B. Lippincott, Inc."--T.p. verso.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (p. -210).
|Formatted Contents Note:|| Foreword / Edwidge Danticat -- Their eyes were watching God -- Afterword / Henry Louis Gates, Jr. -- Selected bibliography -- Chronology.
|Summary, etc.:|| A novel about black Americans in Florida that centers on the life of Janie and her three marriages.
|Awards Note:|| ALA banned and challenged classics
Search for related items by subject
African American women >
Self-realization > Fiction.
Florida > Fiction.