The ride of our lives : roadside lessons of an American family / Mike Leonard.
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0625/2005054665-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0625/2005054665-d.html - Publisher description
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0661/2005054665-s.html - Sample text
Currently available copies
0 current holds on 26 total copies
|Library System: Library Branch Name||Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
|Athens Regional Library System:
Athens-Clarke County Library
|NONFICTION||NONFIC 917.3049 LEONARD
(Send Call No. in Text Message)
- ISBN: 0345481488 (acid-free paper)
- ISBN: 0345481496 (pbk. : acid-free paper)
- ISBN: 9780345481498 (pbk. : acid-free paper)
- ISBN: 9780345481481
- Physical Description: 230 p. : ill ; 25 cm. + 1 videodisc (DVD, sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.)
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Ballantine Books, c2006.
Contents / Notes
|Summary, etc.:|| Mike Leonard wanted to give his parents the ultimate family reunion. And so, one February morning, three generations of Leonards set out on their journey under the dazzling Arizona sky. In the course of their humorous, often poignant cross-country tour, from the desert Southwest to the New England coastline, the Leonards reminisce about their loves, their losses, and their rich and heartwarming (and sometimes heartbreaking) lives, while encountering a veritable Greek chorus of roadside characters along the way.--From publisher description.
Find similar items by subject
1947 Nov. 30- >
Leonard, Mike, 1947 Nov. 30- > Family.
Irish Americans > Biography.
Irish American families
Recreational vehicles > United States.
United States > Description and travel.