- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0719/2005042357-d.html - Publisher description
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0719/2005042357-b.html - Contributor biographical information
Currently available copies
- 14 copies available at PINES (Show copies)
- 0 copies available at Athens Regional Library System
- 0 copies available at Athens-Clarke County Library
0 current holds on 18 total copies
|Library System: Library Branch Name||Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
|Athens Regional Library System:
Athens-Clarke County Library
(Send Call No. in Text Message)
- ISBN: 0670034673
- ISBN: 9780670034673
- Physical Description: xii, 271 p. ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Viking, 2006.
Contents / Notes
|Summary, etc.:|| When a resident at the Durant Home for Assisted Living is found poisoned, Sheriff Longmire finds her death proving as dramatic as her life, which was marked by connections to the coal-bed methane industry and an abusive husband.
Find similar items by subject
Longmire, Walt (Fictitious character) >
Sheriffs > Fiction.
Bighorn Mountains (Wyo. and Mont.) > Fiction.
Wyoming > Fiction.