- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0719/2005042357-d.html - Publisher description
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0719/2005042357-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- 7 copies at PINES. (Show)
- 0 copies at Athens Regional Library System.
- 0 copies at Athens-Clarke County Library.
2 current holds with 17 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status|
|Athens Regional Library System - Athens-Clarke County Library||MYS JOHNSON||31001000937681||FICTION||Checked out|
- ISBN: 0670034673
- ISBN: 9780670034673
- Physical Description: xii, 271 p. ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Viking, 2006.
|Summary, etc.:|| When a resident at the Durant Home for Assisted Living is found poisoned, Sheriff Longmire finds her death proving as dramatic as her life, which was marked by connections to the coal-bed methane industry and an abusive husband.
Search for related items by subject
Longmire, Walt (Fictitious character) >
Sheriffs > Fiction.
Bighorn Mountains (Wyo. and Mont.) > Fiction.
Wyoming > Fiction.