The lion, the witch, and the wardrobe / C.S. Lewis.
- 24 copies at PINES. (Show)
- 0 copies at Athens Regional Library System.
- 0 copies at Athens-Clarke County Library.
0 current holds with 29 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status|
|Athens Regional Library System - Athens-Clarke County Library||YA LEWIS||31001001698423||YA||Checked out|
- ISBN: 0060764899 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9780060764890 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 198, 44 p. ; 21 cm.
- Publisher: New York : HarperCollinsPublishers, 2005, c1950.
|General Note:|| "A major motion picture"--Cover.
"Bonus excerpts and more inside"--Cover.
|Summary, etc.:|| Four English schoolchildren find their way through the back of a wardrobe into the magic land of Narnia and assist its ruler, the golden lion Aslan, to triumph over the White Witch, who has cursed the land with eternal winter.
Search for related items by subject
Narnia (Imaginary place)
Narnia (Imaginary place) > Fiction.