Currently available copies
- 23 copies available at PINES (Show copies)
- 0 copies available at Athens Regional Library System
- 0 copies available at Athens-Clarke County Library
0 current holds on 27 total copies
|Library System: Library Branch Name||Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
|Athens Regional Library System:
Athens-Clarke County Library
(Send Call No. in Text Message)
- ISBN: 0060764899 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9780060764890 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 198, 44 p. ; 21 cm.
- Publisher: New York : HarperCollinsPublishers, 2005, c1950.
Contents / Notes
|General Note:|| "A major motion picture"--Cover.
"Bonus excerpts and more inside"--Cover.
|Summary, etc.:|| Four English schoolchildren find their way through the back of a wardrobe into the magic land of Narnia and assist its ruler, the golden lion Aslan, to triumph over the White Witch, who has cursed the land with eternal winter.
Find similar items by subject
Narnia (Imaginary place)
Narnia (Imaginary place) > Fiction.
Find related items by series