Tears of the sun / Al Lacy.
Currently available copies
- 16 out of 17 copies are currently available at PINES. (Show copies)
- 1 out of 1 copy are currently available at Roddenbery Memorial Library System.
0 current holds on 17 total copies.
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
|Roddenbery Memorial Library System:
Roddenbery Memorial Library
(Send Call No. in Text Message)
- ISBN: 0880708387 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9780880708388 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 270 p. ; 21 cm.
- Publisher: Sisters, Or. : Multnomah Books, c1995.
Contents / Notes
When the legendary John Stranger arrives in Apache Junction, Arizona, he finds himself on the edge of a bitter war between sworn enemies: the Tonto Apaches and the Arizona Zunis. After the son of Arizona's governor is taken hostage during a dramatic wedding-day kidnapping, John Stranger is called upon to save the young man's life and avert a deadly weapons exchange that could result in widespread bloodshed--of Indians and settlers alike.
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||Apache Indians > Fiction.
Zuni Indians > Fiction.
Arizona > Fiction.