- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1115/2004023645-d.html - Publisher description
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1301/2004023645-b.html - Contributor biographical information
Currently available copies
- 10 copies available at PINES (Show copies)
- 0 copies available at Clayton County Library System
0 current holds on 16 total copies
|Library System: Library Branch Name||Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
|Clayton County Library System:
|YA||YA KROVATIN, CHRISTOPHER
(Send Call No. in Text Message)
- ISBN: 043973648X
- ISBN: 9780439736480
- Physical Description: vi, 186 p. ; 19 cm.
- Publisher: New York : PUSH Books, 2005.
Contents / Notes
|Summary, etc.:|| High schooler Sam begins losing himself when he falls for a preppy girl who wants him to give up getting wasted with his best friends and even his passion for heavy metal music in order to become a better person.