- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0629/2006295776-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0629/2006295776-d.html - Publisher description
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1001/2006295776-s.html - Sample text
0 current holds with 57 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Athens Regional Library System - Athens-Clarke County Library||MYS ABLOW||31001000785692||NEW-BKS||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0312323921
- ISBN: 9780312323929
- Physical Description: vii, 289 p. ; 25 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : St. Martin's Press, 2005.
|Summary, etc.:|| Discovering a link between a series of killings among the families of rich clients and a handsome architect who was hired to design their homes, forensic psychiatrist Frank Clevenger embarks on a dangerous game of cat-and-mouse.
Search for related items by subject
Clevenger, Frank (Fictitious character) >
Architects > Fiction.
Forensic psychiatrists > Fiction.
Serial murderers > Fiction.
Massachusetts > Fiction.