- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0717/2004053547-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0717/2004053547-d.html - Publisher description
Currently available copies
0 current holds on 20 total copies
|Library System: Library Branch Name
(Click library name for locations and hours)
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
|Athens Regional Library System:
Athens-Clarke County Library
(Send Call No. in Text Message)
- ISBN: 0399152555 (acid-free paper)
- ISBN: 9780399152559 (acid-free paper)
- Physical Description: 339 p. ; 23 cm.
- Publisher: New York : G.P. Putnam's Sons, c2005.
Contents / Notes
|General Note:|| "A Marian Wood book."
|Summary, etc.:|| Discovering a shooting attack that has completely eliminated a young woman's memory, detectives John Cardinal and Lisa Delorme pursue leads in Algonquin Bay during the height of the black fly season in order to safeguard her life.
Find similar items by subject
Cardinal, John (Fictitious character) >
Delorme, Lise (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Police > Ontario > Fiction.
Policewomen > Fiction.
Ontario > Fiction.