- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0717/2004053547-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0717/2004053547-d.html - Publisher description
0 current holds with 20 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Athens Regional Library System - Athens-Clarke County Library||MYS BLUNT||31001000925223||FICTION||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0399152555 (acid-free paper)
- ISBN: 9780399152559 (acid-free paper)
- Physical Description: 339 p. ; 23 cm.
- Publisher: New York : G.P. Putnam's Sons, c2005.
|General Note:|| "A Marian Wood book."
|Summary, etc.:|| Discovering a shooting attack that has completely eliminated a young woman's memory, detectives John Cardinal and Lisa Delorme pursue leads in Algonquin Bay during the height of the black fly season in order to safeguard her life.
Search for related items by subject
Cardinal, John (Fictitious character) >
Delorme, Lise (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Police > Ontario > Fiction.
Policewomen > Fiction.
Ontario > Fiction.