- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0720/2006274025-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0720/2006274025-d.html - Publisher description
0 current holds with 47 total copies.
- ISBN: 0756402468 (hbk. : acid-free paper)
- ISBN: 9780756402464 (hbk. : acid-free paper)
- Physical Description: 306 p. ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Daw Books, 2005.
|General Note:|| "Book three of the dragon jousters"--jacket.
|Summary, etc.:|| In gaining entry to Altan noble society, Kiron had come to learn many distressing things about who really controlled Alta. The Magi were plotting to replace the royal Great Ones and rule Alta, and had built a terrible weapon, the Eye of Light, which could kill from afar.
Search for related items by subject
Kiron (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Fantasy fiction, American.
Search for related items by series
- DAW book collectors ; no. 1326
- Dragon jousters ; bk. 3
- Lackey, Mercedes. Dragon jousters ; bk. 3.
- DAW book collectors