- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/samples/random051/2003022727.html - Sample text
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/description/random051/2003022727.html - Publisher description
Currently available copies
- 1 of 1 copy available at PINES. (Show copies)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Clayton County Library System.
0 current holds on 1 total copy
|Library System: Library Branch Name
(Click library name for locations and hours)
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
|Clayton County Library System:
|YA||YA WYETH, SHARON DENNIS
(Send Call No. in Text Message)
- ISBN: 0385324979 (trade)
- ISBN: 9780385324977 (trade)
- ISBN: 0385901755 (GLB)
- ISBN: 9780385901758 (GLB)
- Physical Description: 189 p. ; 25 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Delacorte Press, 2004.
Contents / Notes
|Summary, etc.:|| While reciting her poetry at a club in Queens, New York, seventeen-year-old Orphea recounts her childhood in Pennsylvania, leaving after her parents and the girl she loves die, and learning about her family and herself while living with her great-aunts on a Virginia mountaintop.
|Target Audience:|| 14 & up.