- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0717/2004060068-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0717/2004060068-d.html - Publisher description
0 current holds with 251 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status|
|Athens Regional Library System - Athens-Clarke County Library||MYS WOODS||31001000788936||FICTION||Available|
|Athens Regional Library System - Athens-Clarke County Library||MYS WOODS||31001000788746||FICTION||Available|
|Athens Regional Library System - Athens-Clarke County Library||MYS WOODS||31001000788886||FICTION||Available|
- ISBN: 0399152512 (acid-free paper)
- ISBN: 9780399152511 (acid-free paper)
- Physical Description: 298 p. ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Putnam, c2005.
|Summary, etc.:|| Reluctantly taking in a smooth-talking Texan who survives an apparent attack on his life, Manhattan attorney Stone Barrington becomes increasingly concerned about the man's credibility when a dead body is found in his own house.
Search for related items by subject
Barrington, Stone (Fictitious character) >
Private investigators > New York (State) > New York > Fiction.
New York (N.Y.) > Fiction.