Currently available copies
- 19 out of 19 copies are currently available at PINES. (Show copies)
- 1 out of 1 copy are currently available at Clayton County Library System.
0 current holds on 19 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
|Clayton County Library System:
|YA||YA MARCHETTA, MELINA
(Send Call No. in Text Message)
- ISBN: 0375929827 (lib. bdg.)
- ISBN: 0375829822 (trade)
243 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st American ed.
- Publisher: New York : Alfred A. Knopf : Distributed by Random House, 2004.
Contents / Notes
|General Note:||A Junior Library Guild selection.|
|Summary, etc.:||Sixteen-year-old Francesca could use her outspoken mother's help with the problems of being one of a handful of girls at a parochial school that has just turned co-ed, but her mother has suddenly become severely depressed.|
A Junior Library Guild selection.