The dogs of Bedlam Farm : an adventure with sixteen sheep, three dogs, two donkeys, and me / Jon Katz.
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/bios/random051/2004054966.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/samples/random051/2004054966.html - Sample text
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/description/random051/2004054966.html - Publisher description
Currently available copies
0 current holds on 23 total copies
|Library System: Library Branch Name||Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
|Athens Regional Library System:
Athens-Clarke County Library
|NONFICTION||NONFIC 636.7009 KATZ
(Send Call No. in Text Message)
- ISBN: 1400062438
- ISBN: 9781400062430
- Physical Description: xiii, 256 p. : ill ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Villard Books, c2004.
Contents / Notes
|Summary, etc.:|| The author recounts his experiences over the course of a winter spent with his three border collies in an aging farmhouse with four decrepit barns, as he made new discoveries about the relationship between dogs and humans.
Find similar items by subject