The dogs of Bedlam Farm : an adventure with sixteen sheep, three dogs, two donkeys, and me / Jon Katz.
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/bios/random051/2004054966.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/samples/random051/2004054966.html - Sample text
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/description/random051/2004054966.html - Publisher description
0 current holds with 24 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Athens Regional Library System - Athens-Clarke County Library||NONFIC 636.7009 KATZ||31001000741075||NONFICTION||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1400062438
- ISBN: 9781400062430
- Physical Description: xiii, 256 p. : ill ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Villard Books, c2004.
|Summary, etc.:|| The author recounts his experiences over the course of a winter spent with his three border collies in an aging farmhouse with four decrepit barns, as he made new discoveries about the relationship between dogs and humans.