- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/bios/random056/2004044106.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/samples/random052/2004044106.html - Sample text
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/description/random052/2004044106.html - Publisher description
0 current holds with 203 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status|
|Athens Regional Library System - Athens-Clarke County Library||FIC HIAASEN||31001000587437||FICTION||Available|
|Athens Regional Library System - Athens-Clarke County Library||FIC HIAASEN||31001000805458||FICTION||Available|
- ISBN: 0375411089
- ISBN: 9780375411083
- Physical Description: 355 p. ; 24 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Alfred A. Knopf, 2004.
|Summary, etc.:|| Chaz Perrone might be the only marine scientist in the world who doesn't know which way the Gulf Stream runs. He might also be the only one who went into biology just to make a killing, and now he's found a way--- doctoring water samples so that ruthless agribusiness tycoon can continue illegaly dumping fertilizer nto the endangred Everglades.
|Additional Physical Form available Note:|| Also issued online.
Search for related items by subject
Agricultural industries >
Ex-police officers > Fiction.
Marine scientists > Fiction.
Hazardous wastes > Fiction.
Attempted murder > Fiction.
Married people > Fiction.
Everglades (Fla.) > Fiction.