Balance of power / Richard North Patterson.
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/bios/random055/2003051848.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/samples/random045/2003051848.html - Sample text
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/description/random0414/2003051848.html - Publisher description
0 current holds with 174 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Athens Regional Library System - Athens-Clarke County Library||FIC PATTERSO||31001000474263||FICTION||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0345450175
- ISBN: 9780345450173
- Physical Description: xii, 611 p. ; 25 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Ballantine Books, 2003.
|Summary, etc.:|| President Kerry Kilcannon and his fiancee, television journalist Lara Costello, have at last decided to marry. But their wedding is followed by a massacre of innocents in a lethal burst of gunfire, challenging their marriage and his presidency in ways so shattering and indelibly personal that Kilcannon vows to eradicate gun violence and the crush the most powerful lobby in Washington- the Son's of the Second Amendment (SSA).
|Additional Physical Form available Note:|| Also issued online.
Search for related items by subject
Law and legislation >
Firearms industry and trade > Fiction.
Presidents' spouses > Fiction.
Gun control > Fiction.
Presidents > Fiction.
Washington (D.C.) > Fiction.