- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/bios/random055/2003051848.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/samples/random045/2003051848.html - Sample text
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/description/random0414/2003051848.html - Publisher description
Currently available copies
1 current hold on 157 total copies
|Library System: Library Branch Name||Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
|Athens Regional Library System:
Athens-Clarke County Library
(Send Call No. in Text Message)
- ISBN: 0345450175
- ISBN: 9780345450173
- Physical Description: xii, 611 p. ; 25 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Ballantine Books, 2003.
Contents / Notes
|Summary, etc.:|| President Kerry Kilcannon and his fiancee, television journalist Lara Costello, have at last decided to marry. But their wedding is followed by a massacre of innocents in a lethal burst of gunfire, challenging their marriage and his presidency in ways so shattering and indelibly personal that Kilcannon vows to eradicate gun violence and the crush the most powerful lobby in Washington- the Son's of the Second Amendment (SSA).
|Additional Physical Form Available:|| Also issued online.
Find similar items by subject
Law and legislation >
Firearms industry and trade > Fiction.
Presidents' spouses > Fiction.
Gun control > Fiction.
Presidents > Fiction.
Washington (D.C.) > Fiction.