- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/description/hc044/2003047816.html - Publisher description
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/description/hc044/2003047816.html - Publisher description
0 current holds with 105 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status|
|Athens Regional Library System - Athens-Clarke County Library||FIC MITCHARD||31001000463837||FICTION||Available|
|Athens Regional Library System - Athens-Clarke County Library||FIC MITCHARD||31001000464389||FICTION||Available|
|Athens Regional Library System - Athens-Clarke County Library||FIC MITCHARD||31001000463886||FICTION||Available|
- ISBN: 0060565578 (acid-free paper)
- ISBN: 9780060565572 (acid-free paper)
- ISBN: 0060565586 (pbk. : acid-free paper)
- ISBN: 9780060565589 (pbk. : acid-free paper)
- Physical Description: ix, 132 p. ; 19 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : HarperCollins, c2003.
|Summary, etc.:|| When Eliot and Laura Banner learn that Laura has a terminal condition, they gather their children and family around themselves during the holiday season to convey her blessings to them for the future and remember their shared history.
Search for related items by subject
Married people >
Terminally ill > Fiction.