- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/samples/random045/2003046613.html - Sample text
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/bios/random055/2003046613.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/description/random0414/2003046613.html - Publisher description
Currently available copies
0 current holds on 56 total copies
|Library System: Library Branch Name
(Click library name for locations and hours)
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
|Athens Regional Library System:
Athens-Clarke County Library
(Send Call No. in Text Message)
- ISBN: 1400061563
- ISBN: 9781400061563
- Physical Description: 274 pages ; 25 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Random House, 
- Copyright: ©2003
Contents / Notes
|Summary, etc.:|| After witnessing the murder of a neighbor, Hollywood screenwriter Bobby Newman uses his hidden knowledge of the crime to insinuate himself into the murder investigation, with plans to write a successful screenplay about it.
Find similar items by subject
Hollywood (Los Angeles, Calif.) >
Motion picture industry > Fiction.
Screenwriters > Fiction.
Witnesses > Fiction.
Motion picture industry.
California > Los Angeles > Hollywood.