- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/bios/hol052/2004297511.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/description/hol054/2004297511.html - Publisher description
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0707/2004297511-s.html - Sample text
Currently available copies
0 current holds on 10 total copies
|Library System: Library Branch Name||Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
|Athens Regional Library System:
Athens-Clarke County Library
(Send Call No. in Text Message)
- ISBN: 076530449X (acid-free paper)
- ISBN: 9780765304490 (acid-free paper)
- Physical Description: 348 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st U.S. ed.
- Publisher: New York : Tor, 2003.
Contents / Notes
|General Note:|| "A Tom Doherty Associates book."
|Summary, etc.:|| Accompanying his physician father on his annual journey to the Escator prison mines, apprentice Garth Baxtor works to develop his ability to diagnose others by touching them and discovers a horrifying secret when working with a prisoner.
Find similar items by subject